005: CONCEPTS - Choosing a Recipe
October 15th, 2020
24 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
Sometimes coming up with a meal can be just as difficult as making one. In this episode, Chris and Phil share some insights on what to have when you're completely out of ideas. And guess what? Breakfast for dinner is totally a thing.
- Epicurious — Here is just one of a few of our favorite sites for finding recipes. Enjoy!
- Food 52 — Chris' personal favorite.
- NY Times Cooking — A paid subscription but worth every penny.
- The Splendid Table — Phil's personal favorite.
- Minimalist Baker — Some great vegan and GF recipes.
- Traeger — You don't even have to own a Traeger to enjoy these recipes. Seriously some of the best.
- All Healthy Things — Some great healthy choices on this one.