003: IN THE KITCHEN - Ratatouille
October 6th, 2020
29 mins 51 secs
About this Episode
IN THE KITCHEN - In their first ITK episode, Chris and Phil take a stab at ratatouille. Spoiler alert, someone gets hurt, and it's not a rat named Remy.
- Recipe for Ratatouille — Here's a link to the recipe we used.
- CSA Shares — Chris mentions his CSA Share (Community Supported Agriculture), which is a super rad way to get your produce. Read about them here.
- Victory Gardens — Phil mentions Victory Gardens and how they were used during the WWII to boost morale for the country as well as provide produce for famished communities.
- Top and Tail — Chris mentions a method to cut produce called 'Topping and Tailing.'
- Ratatouille: The Movie — Quite possibly the greatest movie ever made.
- Instagram — Share your images of your own Ratatouille with us!
- Facebook — We want to hear your stories of making Ratatouille!