017: PETER MUTABAZI - Single Foster Dad
December 10th, 2020
49 mins 18 secs
About this Episode
Peter Mutabazi aka @fosterdadflipper is a single foster dad who adopted his teenage son in 2019. His story of growing up in Uganda as a street kid and how he became an advocate for abandoned children will absolutely blow your mind. He is the founder of Now I Am Known, an organization that brings hope to at-risk children across the country, and continues to serve them in various forms. Our thanks to Peter for the most riveting story ever told on the podcast, and probably anywhere.
- @fosterdadflipper — Follow Peter on Instagram for some incredible stories of single foster care and adoption.
- Now I Am Known — Peter's incredible organization that brings hope to the hopeless.
- Plushies - Buy 1 | Give 1 — To support the wonderful work Peter is doing in the foster care community, check out his Buy 1 | Give 1 program of plushies. Your kids will LOVE them.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates — CASA is just one of the many ways you can support at-risk children in the US who need a voice and an advocate. Check them out to learn more about the tireless work they’re doing on behalf of children in need.
- Peter's YouTube Channel — A fun and authentic behind-the-scenes look and Peter and his affable family.