It's Thanksgiving Week and Chris and Phil are getting hungry. In preparation for the big day, they each discuss their (least) favorite traditions, including 5Ks, turkey troubles, and whether or not pumpkin pie deserves a seat at the table.
- Fresh Cranberry Relish — Here's the cranberry relish recipe Chris mentioned. Keep reading for our favorite sides to have this Thanksgiving.
- Crockpot Cranberry Sauce — What can I say except YOU'RE WELCOME!
- Sweet Potato Casserole — Okay first of all, Chef in Training has some amazing recipes. Second of all, this is the only one you ever need in life.
- The Best Green Bean Casserole — And when we say the best... we mean the absolute tops in the world.
- 1-Hour Soft and Buttery Dinner Rolls — Screw the turkey. This is dinner right here.
- Salt Fat Acid Heat — Chris mentioned Samin's brilliant work toward the end of the episode. This is binge-worthy.