In this extra special 'In the Kitchen' episode, Chris and Phil use beer to make the world's best green chile cheddar soup that is sure to warm your soul this holiday season. Plus, they tease a giveaway you won't want to miss.
- WIN the cookbook on Instagram! — Check in with our Instagram to win the brilliant cookbook we used for this recipe, Cooking with Beer in Colorado by Christina Marie. Giveaway and terms will be posted on 11/20/20 and run through 11/22/20. Winner announced 11/23/20.
- Cooking with Beer in Colorado — Go buy this cookbook NOW!
- Odell's Brewing — Phil's favorite brewery in Fort Collins—also the beer used in the recipe, 90 Shilling.
- Goat Patch Brewing — Chris' favorite brewery in Colorado Springs.
- The Shed — For the next time you're in Santa Fe, NM: Order your enchiladas burnt with an egg on top. Then write us all the fan mail for how much your life has changed for the better. You're welcome.