006: IN THE KITCHEN - Sweet Potato Quiche
October 20th, 2020
18 mins 36 secs
About this Episode
Chris welcomes the birth of a child and Phil celebrates by baking a Sweet Potato Quiche. You won't want to miss this 'In the Kitchen' episode; with a special guest appearance guaranteed to melt your heart into mush.
- Recipe for Sweet Potato Quiche — Here's the recipe we used. It's honestly delicious. If you make it too, please share your photos! Social links below.
- Facebook — Even Zuck would love this recipe.
- Instagram — Let's all make this recipe InstaFamous.
- How to Blind Bake a Pie Crust — They're all pretty much the same concept. This link was the first to pop up in Google. The quiche recipe itself also walks you through it. Easy peasy.
- New Belgium - PumpKick — A Pumpkin Spice Latte for dads.
- Elysian - Night Owl — Another great pumpkin style ale from our friends in Seattle, Wash.
- Four Noses Brewing Co. — One of our favorite breweries from Northern Colorado. Their food trucks are pretty amaze balls too.
- Great Divide - Pumpkin Ale — One last pumpkin ale mentioned in the episode. And honestly, Chris saved the best for last. Great Divide has been our favorite brewery since Albert Einstein invented time travel. Enjoy!